Harptree & Cameley Surgeries​

Dental care

General practitioners are not able to treat dental problems and all patients with dental problems should see a dentist.

You can find a local dentist using this link.

If you have an urgent dental problem or you are not registered with a dentist you should call 111 to access the local urgent dental centres.

The Dental Access Centre (DAC) provides treatment for patients who have experienced difficulty in being accepted by an NHS Dentists.  The Service gives priority to the relief of pain, but a partial or full course of treatment may be available where clinic capacity permits. Where possible, patients will then be referred to local GDPs for continuing care. The Service is available from the Dental Department, Riverside Health Centre in Bath.


The Dental Out of Hours Emergency Service (OOH) operates from clinics at Easton in Bristol (Charlotte Keel), Bath City Centre (Riverside) and Weston General Hospital. The Service provides emergency treatment to all patients whether you are NHS, private, do not have access to regular dental care, or are just visiting the area.

To access the DAC or OOH Service please telephone 111.